We are looking for inspiring individuals to join our team.
Could this be you?
Hartley House Montessori in Winchester, Hampshire are looking to expand their Management Team. We are looking for inspiring individuals who can work to support a successful and popular Montessori Nursery. The Lido Nursery School is in Winchester just off Worthy Lane and operates on a term-time only basis. Our Tea Club and Holiday Clubs work with our Nursery School to provide flexible, wrap around childcare for children from the age of 2 years between 8 am and 6 pm all year round.
As a manager you will be in charge of the day-to-day running of the childcare setting. You will manage and support staff and make sure the setting offers a safe and caring environment for children to develop and learn. You will need to have strong leadership and communication skills as well as good business skills and a clear understanding of safeguarding, early years care and education issues.
Work duties would include:
- Creating a safe, caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through exploration
- Supervising Individual Learning Plans and activity planning to make sure that children’s needs are met.
- Working closely with parents/and or carers, giving them a high standard of customer service, including regular progress reports
- Working with colleagues and other professionals to make sure that children’s needs are met
Business duties would include:
- Helping to recruit and induct suitably qualified and experienced staff
- Supporting and developing with the nursery team
- Managing a budget
- Supporting with marketing and publicity materials
- Creating KPI reports (Key Performance Indicators)and maintaining staff and child records
- Working with the directors, operations manager and sister settings management team to make sure that the setting meets Ofsted and Early Years Foundation Stage standards.
Ideally we would be looking for someone who holds the minimum of a Level 4 qualification and at least 3 years childcare care experience. Work pattern negotiable however, 40 hours per week for 51 weeks of the year.
For more information, an application form or to send your CV with a covering note please contact Kelly Knight, Operations Manager – email@example.com, we are looking forward to hearing from you…!